Per Diem Nurse Staffing
Looking for per diem nurse staffing? Pulse Medical Staffing can help!
Whether you're looking for RNs, LPNs, or CNAs, we can help you find the per diem nursing staff you need. We have a wide network of highly qualified and experienced staff, and we're confident that we can find the right staff to meet your needs.
Our team is fully vetted to include background screens such as FCSR, OIG, EDL and expanded Urine Drug Screens. They are fully compliant in skills assessments, immunization records, license verifications, professional references, TB testing and more. Our team of clinicians are also covered as W2 employees under our Workers Compensation Insurance and our Professional/General Liability with coverages of $2M/$6M.
What is Per Diem Nursing?
Per diem nursing is a type of nursing that involves working on an as-needed basis. Per diem nurses are not employed by a specific facility on a full-time or part-time basis; instead, they are hired to work as needed to fill in staffing gaps.
This can be a great way to staff your facility, as it allows you to have the flexibility to bring in nurses only when you need them. It can also be a great option for nurses who are looking for more flexibility in their schedule.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring Per Diem Nurses?
There are many benefits to hiring per diem nurses, including:
1) Cost Effective: It can save your facility money, as you'll only be paying for the hours that the nurse works. They can also help to reduce your overall staffing costs.
2) Flexible Coverage: They can provide you with a higher level of flexibility in your staffing such as if you have a last-minute opening or need to fill in for an absent nurse.
3) Trusted & Qualified Help: Per diem nurses are often experienced and highly qualified, so you can be confident that you're getting quality care for your patients. All of our staff members and nurses are vetted, so you can be sure you're getting the best possible care.
Recommended Read: Benefits of Healthcare Staffing Agencies
What Are the Benefits of Being a Per Diem Nurse?
If you're a nurse who is looking for more flexibility in your schedule, per diem nursing can be a great option.
Some of the benefits of being a per diem nurse include:
1) You can choose when and where you work.
2) You can often get higher pay than you would as a full-time or part-time nurse.
3) You can gain valuable experience working in different facilities.
4) You can have a more flexible schedule that allows you to take time off when you need it.
Interested in per diem nursing? Apply today!
Contact Us About Per Diem Nurse Staffing
If you're interested in staffing per diem nurses at your facility, we can help. Pulse Medical Staffing will take care of everything you need to get top notch, reliable, highly competent RNs, CNAs, CMT’s or LPNs in your facility.
Contact us today and let us know what your staffing needs are, and we'll get to work finding the right solution for you. We look forward to helping you provide quality care for your patients!