Employee Saftey Information
First and foremost, we want to thank all of our employees who are working hard to make sure everyone is remaining safe and cared for during this time. You are the true heroes! Your role is more important than ever right now. We truly appreciate dedicating your time to help while exposing yourself to danger.
Pulse Medical Staffing is taking your safety, as well as the safety of your families and communities very seriously. As the COVID-19 pandemic rapidly evolves, it is incredibly important for healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities to be updated on the latest infection control, testing, and exposure guideline. Please visit the CDC Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals.
Please review this page for resources on keeping yourself safe as you support healthcare facilities across Missouri bracing for impact. Pulse Medical Staffing wants you to know we are with you every step of the way. We are working aggressively to keep you safe and connect you with the facilities most in need of your service at this time.
Before your next assignment, have you completed the Attestation Form?
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Updates
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Updates
- CDC: COVID-19 in the U.S.
- See the latest guidelines from the government and the CDC
- WHO Q&A
- Directory of Local Health Departments by State
- Transmission of Coronavirus
- Information for Pregnant Women, Children, and Breastfeeding Mothers
- US Dept of Labor
- Healthcare Personnel Risk Assessment
- Employee Rights under the Coronavirus Response Act