Allied Health Professionals
WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING – APPLY TODAY!
At Pulse Medical Staffing we are always recruiting medical professionals that would like to join our team of passionate, energetic nurses and allied health professionals.
We know that you desire assignments that are fulfilling, as well as competitive pay and benefits. We offer all this and more to allied health professionals in the area. We can place you in top-notch healthcare facilities across Missouri, which will provide you with the experience and skills you need to take your career to new levels and build an accomplished resume.
If you are an allied health care professional that wants to feel the difference, then join us! Apply online today to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. The process is fast, and you can choose your own schedule.
We Want You to Join Our Team
Are you an energetic and dependable registered nurse or allied health professional looking for a new opportunity? We are actively recruiting highly skilled CNAs, CMTs and other professionals who are committed to providing their patients with the highest quality of care.
When you work with Pulse Medical, you will be offered better pay and a more flexible schedule than at an actual healthcare facility. You also have more control over your schedule and can choose the days and times that work best for your lifestyle, such as having evenings or weekends off to spend time with family.
We help allied health professionals find the perfect job in their field, including:
What are the job Requirements?
To ensure a high standard of care, we require the following of all applicants:
- 2 years or more concurrent hospital-based acute care experience for hospitals or 1 year or more for non-acute/long-term care-based facilities
- Provide accurate and concise information requested such as immunization and health records, certifications
- Pass multi-panel urine drug screen
- National and state-level criminal background investigation
Aside from experience, certifications, and background, we hold our employees to a high standard of professional conduct. We function on the ground principles of honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness – therefore, we also require that all team members are the following:
- Be honest and accountable to your professional practice, employer and patients.
- Be reliable and on time for all shifts and duties.
- Be a role model in bedside manner and treat all patients, families and coworkers with the utmost care and respect.
- Be an advocate for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Be quick to speak and act about harassment or discrimination.
- Be open to learning new skills, procedures, and policies.
- Be responsible and utilize proper safety precautions.
- Be respectful for all contracts, agreements, and assignments.
What makes us different?
What makes Pulse Medical Staffing unique as an employer? The answer is simple — you matter to us. We value our employees and are dedicated to treating our team members with the utmost respect, integrity, and compassion. We know that in order to deliver the best care to our clients, we need to first deliver the best care to our team of allied health professionals.
We provide learning resources, daily support and ongoing training to our employees so that you can confidently care for your patients, develop valuable skills, and further advance in your career.
Learn more about the benefits of healthcare staffing agencies, and about what sets us apart from other medical staffing companies in the area.
Questions? Contact us for more information!
Our team is always available at a moment's notice to assist our clinicians when needed and our local team of staffing support specialists is available to you 24/7.
Check out our helpful links page to assist you in your career as a nursing and healthcare professional. If you apply to join our team of dedicated, top-notch allied health professionals, we will contact you as soon as possible to set up an interview and discuss your role on our team as an agency nurse.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page, and of course, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us online or give us a call at (877) 883-8677.